Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) is proud to offer complimentary educational webinar sessions to our provider community. BCBSOK is committed to providing personalized one-on-one education to our valued providers. You will experience the maximum result from our training effectiveness which will foster satisfaction with BCBSOK.
In offering a variety of education topics, providers are allowed to choose specific topics which focus on their own office or individual needs. Our provider education specialists are prepared and ready to provide the personalized attention you have come to expect from BCBSOK.
The education modules below are available for training:
Availity Authorizations & Referrals
BCBSOK is hosting one-hour webinar session for you to learn how to electronically submit preauthorization and referral requests handled by BCBSOK using Availity's new Authorizations & Referrals tool. To register for session, select your preferred date and time below.
- August 12, 2020 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- August 19, 2020 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- August 26, 2020 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- September 2, 2020 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- September 9, 2020 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- September 16, 2020 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- September 23, 2020 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- September 30, 2020 – 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Appeals and Reviews
- Behavioral Health – Free CME/CEU Webinars
- Claim Research Tool (CRT)
- Clear Claim Connection
- Coordination of Benefits (COB)
- Electronic Commerce (ERM, EFT & ERA)
Electronic Predetermination of Benefits Requests via Availity
BCBSOK is hosting webinar sessions for you to learn how to electronically submit predetermination of benefit requests by BCBSOK using Availity's new Attachments tool. To register for session, select your preferred date and time below.
- Fax Back
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Network and Product Overview
- OK HMO Guidelines
- OK Home IV Therapy Guidelines
- OK Chiro and PT Benefit Policies
- Refund/Recoupment — Electronic Refund Management (eRM)
- Remittance Viewer
Checking eligibility and/or benefit information and/or the fact that a service has been preauthorized is not a guarantee of payment. Benefits will be determined once a claim is received and will be based upon, among other things, the member’s eligibility and the terms of the member’s certificate or contract of coverage applicable on the date services were rendered. If you have any questions, please call the number on the member’s ID card.
Availity is a trademark of Availity, LLC, a separate company that operates a health information network to provide electronic information exchange services to medical professionals. Availity provides administrative services to BCBSOK. BCBSOK makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services provided by independent third-party vendors such as Availity. If you have any questions about the products or services provided by such vendors, you should contact the vendor(s) directly.